-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Netscape Communicator email

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:24:49 -0600

If you set the mail to check every five minutes, IT will check.  If
you  click GET MAIL,
then the check time wouldn't be used.  If you set the time check it
will check the
instant he he opens it and then at whatever interval you have set.

I've used Netscape Email for years on my PC and it does it all automatically.

On the mac I'm now using Eudora but you do NOT need a bat or script
for Netscape
email.  It will check by itself IF you set it up to.

Tori

--
What is Omnniana?

Go to http://www.omniana-ltd.com to discover the meaning.  Omniana
Design Graphics offer low prices and high quality.   Do you know what
today is?  Every day is a holiday.  To find out what holiday today is,
check the Omniana Daily Holiday E-Card.  Also, a free giveaway each
month.