-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mozilla Mail

  • From: Betty Lewis <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:00:06 -0400

Glo, thanks a bunch. I was able to drag them, but when I opened them,
there was nothing in them! At any rate, somehow, my nextcent account,
whicyh was at the very bottom of all my working folders, suddently
jumped to the top, so I'm okay now. Yipee! I have no idea how that
happened, but at least all is well.
Thanks again.