-=PCTechTalk=- Re: More Firefox (was 'Re: (no subject)')

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 16:05:51 -0700

Very sorry to hear that...You should definitely reconsider - if
nothing else, it's handy to have a backup browser installed on
your system.

Faustus
I exported the Favorites and put the HTML page on my desktop.  I
like the output -- the folders are in bold and I can see the
site I want immediately and click on it.  Beats trying to
remember which folder I put something in.

And yes, I will uninstall then reinstall.

I like having Firefox on computer because I raw code my web
pages and it is pickier than IE so I check my pages in both
before I upload.

Judith