-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Monitor W/ Two computers Problem!

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 13:37:07 -0500

a link to provantage - 6' kvm cables for $10.24

http://www.provantage.com/scripts/go.dll/-s/fp_57183

if you don't have image problems with the monitor directly connected, the
problem lies either in the cables or the switch itself... this is a cheap
price for this cable... personally, I'd try the cabling first and if that
doesn't fix the problem, go for a new switch.

-----
From: "Glen"