-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Microsoft CD Security Update

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 17:19:29 -0400

plus - with the viruses out there that can attack if a system isn't up to date,
having the cd for a new system is n asset. I had heard of numerous people
getting infected in just the time it took to get online to update their
anti-virus software and to download the windows updates - didn't sound like
fun!!
This cd doesn't cover the most recent windows updates -
Cris