-=PCTechTalk=- Re: McAfee Security Center

  • From: "tempting2taanzaa" <tempting2taanzaa@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 00:14:02 -0700

Does Trend Micro have the same amenities as McAfee & Norton?  I mean, is
there a spyware blocker, firewall, email scanning etc?

From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: McAfee Security Center
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:02:55 -0700

Yes I had problems with McAfee -- I had 3 months to go on my
subscription and when I tried to download updates, they said I
needed to renew.  So I went to Nortons.  Wasn't all that pleased
with them either.  Have been with Trend Micro for 2 years
because of a recommendation from my DSL provider.

What I like about Trend Micro is they update several times a
day.  In Outlook Express, Spam goes into a Spam Folder and I
only had to tell the program once that something wasn't spam.
It's fantastic and I like that I can also put it on my laptop if
I choose to ever hook it up to the Internet.  Also I don't need
to purchase another license or subscription to do this.
Judith