-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MajorGeeks list of recommended Freeware

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 19:08:51 -0400

The only thing I noticed is that the port number (the ":80" part)
disappeared from the actual web address as the page loaded.  But it didn't
change the content in any way.

Here's the page's addy taken directly from my browser.  See if it gives you
the same issue.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Particle_Fury_d158.html