-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Mail / Royal Canadian Mounted Police

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 13:18:12 -0700

RCMP stand for Royal Canadian Mounted Police.  Canada's name for
something like our FBI (or at least I think it is).  It goes
across their whole country.  Each province probably has their
own police but the RCMP can cross those provinces just like our
FBI can when crimes involve crossing state lines.

And if they have SPAM from people who want you to invest in
fraudulent things -- the mail should be reported to them.  If I
have this wrong -- somebody from Canada will correct me I AM
sure (smile).

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
http://PSP9Tutorial.blogspot.com