-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Linux and Windows ??

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTT" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 19:29:14 -0500

Hi
If you want I can give you the step by step to dual boot that is in the
RedHat manuals. If your d/l'ing RedHat, the steps might be in the d/l. You
might also want to go to redHat site and see if you can d/l the manuals.

Just some suggestions.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you