-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Light Scribe burner

  • From: "LiL OL Me" <mytoybox1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:53:38 -0600

RE:
fibbermagee--I wonder how many on here caught that and remember Fibber
McGees' closet!
Methinks that dates us a bit!
Sandi
When I first read this thread I said to myself ... Who ?

So I went to Google and did a search and found out that Fibber McGee and Molly
was a weekly radio show .

I even heard a .wav of Molly yelling ... No ! No ! Fibber ... not the closet .

Then ...CRASH ! ... BANG ! ... RATTLE ! ... RATTLE !  and Tinkle-Tinkle as a
tin cup rolled accross the floor .

It painted a mental picture of what was happening as I listened to it .

I wish I had been around to hear this program and many other`s that were
broadcast in the past ... I did`nt show up until March of 1970 .

Television has spoiled us in that we do not use our imagination`s when we
listen .

Today it`s all layed out before us with picture`s and sound, and special
effect`s .

( Sigh ) ... I`ll never experiance the great radio program`s of the past .

Teri Lee