-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Junobroadband

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:53:32 -0500

SBC/Yahoo and Roadrunner (Time/Warner) offer special deals for 6 months or
a year if you get service through them.  It might be worth checking out.

Earthlink also has special deals.  We have one computer on dialup Earthlink
(this one) and one on Roadrunner (Mac G4).

Tori

At 09:02 PM 9/30/03, you wrote:
>Hi, am looking for an isp that wont be too expensive since I already pay for
>cable at another location.  I am paying for aol now and cable both.  To get
>unlimited aol is costing me 23.95 or so.  Plus another 39 for cable.  I saw
>Junobroadband, how does that work with dial up and is it worth the 14.00
>dollars?
>I wish to drop aol.
>thanks for any tips
>christy

What is Omniana?

Go to http://www.omniana-ltd.com to discover the meaning.  Omniana
Graphic Design offers low prices and high quality.  Also, a free giveaway
each month, games and a fun new daily newsletter called Omniana Pieces
(click on Join Our Mailing Lists).