-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Japanese

  • From: "Clint Bateman" <cbateman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:41:59 -0500

Does it actually have the Japanese OS or is it using the Japanese
language support? If it is the latter than just go to the control panel
and change it. If it is an actual Japanese OS than I do believe you will
have to reinstall the OS to get it in English. If you have to reinstall
he can still enable Japanese support to the English version.

HTH
Clint