-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Is there a 'Best Antivirus'?

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 00:58:57 -0400

I'll second the NOD32 recommendation. Very light weight and extremely
powerful. Properly configured, you will absolutely NOT know its running,
until it stops something dead in its tracks.

Regarding Symantec Corporate and Norton... the big problem with Norton
Antivirus is its bigger workload. If you have a power horse system, it
probably won't matter. But, without a doubt, Symantec Corporate is much
better. I was using Symantec before I started using ESET years ago.
Price-wise, however, I think you'd probably like ESET's price more so.
:o)

~ SirTroth
~ ICQ: 1717439
~ YAHOO: SirTroth