-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Interupting Defrag and Scandisk

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 10:47:14 -0700

On 02/07/2002 at 10:57 PM HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx wrote:
Mike,
    I'm running Win ME.  Are you recommending that I download the
defrag.zip
file you sent the link to?
    Also, I went ahaead and defragged.  But I noticed something
new.  There
are a LOT of "clusters" (?), that the legend says "will not be
moved".  I
have never noticed this before.  Any one know what this means?

Thanks,

HB

Hi HB,
No you have the good one.
It is just Win95 98 that need a better one.

Some clusters, as I understand it are, programs and do not need to
be broken up.

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org