-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Install Lexmark X63 problem

  • From: Lacey <stormy1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 18:46:07 -0700

I'm not sure of the difference between USB 1 and 2 but I know I had a very
similar experience with my Canon printer using the USB cable that it shipped
with -- problem was solved when I used a different cable (which ended up
being the one from my HP scanner).  If you have another USB cable try it --
if not go buy another one with the proviso that you can return it if it
doesn't work. That just sounds almost exactly like the problem I had.

~Lacey~