-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ISO burning Question

  • From: Steve Aiello <deacondeamon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 06:19:34 -0400

Not at this time G.  Most of the people I know around here are on a fixed
income and only a few of us have computers. Ask for a blank DVD and they
look at you like you grew an extra head. Gotta love it cuz it keeps me busy
keeping the machines running. The 1st isn't  that far away so it can wait.
Have a month to get it installed with the current activation code. I see
Mike posted another way to try, I'll go and print that stuff out and maybe
give it a shot.
Guess you can tell I spent some extra money buying coal for the brain this
month. LOL
Steve

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 8:50 PM, Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I seriously doubt the installer would be able to deal with its files spread
> out across more than a single disk.  Are you in contact with anyone who
> might not mind donating a blank DVD to you for this?
>
> Peace,
> Gman
>
> http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

in the Subject.