-=PCTechTalk=- Re: I.E. 8 - Stack overflow at line:0

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 21:13:22 -0700

Hi HB,
it is a JavaScript error related to the site you are visiting.

to stop getting the messages see:
http://en.kioskea.net/faq/3189-ie-script-error-make-a-debugging
When using IE, it happens when you are trying to open a webpage, an error
message is displayed:

An error has occurred.
An error has occurred in the script on this page.

Do you wish to debug?
Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

This error message means that the web page has a bug and that your browser can
not read it.

Note that the error is not due to your browser, so it is unnecessary to perform
debugging.

For that message no longer appears:
Start Internet Explorer
Select Tools/Internet Options/Advanced
In navigation section.
check the "Disable script debugging"
Uncheck the option "Display a notification about every script error".

IHTH
Mike one of the mods