-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IE 8

  • From: CINDRA4@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 00:15:08 EDT

TY Sandi. I am holding off for a while. I don't think I ever dl IE 7 LOL
Cindy

In a message dated 8/27/2009 11:21:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sandib2@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Cindy--as of a few days ago G was still advising us to hold off on IE8.
> Sandi

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222846709x1201493018/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&
bcd=JulystepsfooterNO115)