-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How To Configure Firewall For Voice Over IP

  • From: taanzaa <taanzaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 04:35:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi:

Ok, they have a tabbed area called 'firewall' and it
says, "use this area to add computers and networks to
your trusted zone."  Then, there is a tabbed area
called 'program control' and it says, "These are the
programs that have tried to access the internet or
local intranet.  Access and server columns show the
permissions the program has for each zone."

In the firewall section I don't have the ip address
for msn messenger listed but, I do have the access
but, not server controls listed to trusted in the
programs control area.  Do I need to enter an ip
address to the firewall area and list the messenger in
the trusted zone for access and server in the programs
control?

Thanks for your reply?