-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help me with dreaded backweb lite pls

  • From: David F Wooledge <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 03:04:51 -0400

I get the ads when the backweb stuff is loaded with the drivers and
software for my webcam and click camera.  I don't recall if it happens
with the software for the tracball.  I quit getting the updates from
Logitech cause they never worked and I had to revert to the previous
settings anyway.
Dave

------------------------------

From: "Grant Karpik" <gkarpik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 04:14:37 -0700
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help me with dreaded backweb lite pls

Weird. The only thing that I've ever seen is the occasional message
that asks me if I want to check their website to see if there's an
update to my iTouch software/drivers (used by my keyboard). Never
seen anything else. Mind you, I did a search for the backweb stuff
today after seeing this thread and didn't find anything. Dunno why I
don't have any as I use both their Mouseware software and iTouch
software. <shrug>

AOL dfwooledge    ICQ 59686911
www.geocities.com/wooledge001_/     www.mental-health-advocate.us
wooledge001@xxxxxxxx                       wooledge001_@xxxxxxxxxxx