-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help X 2

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Spider1957 <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:15:32 -0700

I don't know if this is still good or not, the last E-mail address I
used was:
postmaster@xxxxxxxxx

Great program............one of my all-time favorites.

  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Tuesday  5/17/2005  2:14:36 PM

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead
of his tongue.

- Anonymous