-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help - Spell Checker for OE

  • From: "Don" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:25:24 -0400

IIRC Outlook Express uses the spell checker in MS Word or any of a number of
spell checker utilities available and already mentioned here.  If your
version of MS Works is not the "Suite" version with MS Word included you
will need to install MS Word from another source or download one of the
utilities.  If your version of Works DOES include Word, make sure the option
to install/enable the spellchecker is selected during install.

Don