-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HDD

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 00:12:33 -0400

Correct. If installing XP, in the initial screens, it gives you the opportunity
to format any of your drives and partition them if you prefer. Then, you
indicate which drive/partition to install to.
If you're unsure, just always use the default options for the moment. Then, you
can always come back and ask. But, the default options work fine for all
situations.

---Troth