-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Gman - little favor

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 13:24:35 -0400

DOS was nice, yes. But, I do not believe that modern day, with all the
non-saavy users out there that have a computer in their households, can
survive without an OS that uses a graphical interface. Take Linux, for
example. Distro such as Ubuntu are getting a lot of attention, but =
mainly
due to the fact that they're making it visually appealing to Windows
users... very similar on the GUI. Unix in its raw form could never =
attract
the same crowd.

~ SirTroth
~ ICQ: 1717439