-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Gman-- Bouncing Folder

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 23:15:47 -0700

Haven't a clue which program put it there  I got rid of the
three in consecutive order (and no I don't remember which ones).
Maybe it had something to do with shared files because two
programs asked me if I wanted to get rid of them and I said "no"
because who knows what else they might be used for.  Of course
that's not logical because the files must still be on my
computer somewhere but maybe it disconnected the folder.  Then
again that's not logical either because the folder vanished.

Any hoo -- I was going to show you the jumping folder again
after I deleted the programs because I downloaded the screen
capturing program from giveawayoftheday which would record the
jumping.  Well when I went to "My Computer" - the folder name
Graphic was not there.

I think the Universe saw my intention and took care of it so you
wouldn't have to.

Judith

Judith,
    This problem bugged me for quite a while, so I'm grateful
for you
posting this.  However, I am now a bit concerned that you're a
little TOO
enthused about going into My Computer now.       lol

    So, what's the name of the program that had put it there?