-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Getting script instead of a picture when clicked on

  • From: LiL OL Me <mytoybox1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 22:33:58 -0500

Hey Kiddo!  Good to hear from ya.      :)
Do you have NoScript or any other security extensions installed within
Firefox?  It's possible that one of them might be blocking your direct link
to the images you're after....Peace, Gman

Hiya ... thank you for remembering me after all of this time.

I checked all of my settings in both Firefox and Gmail and everything
is as it should be.

Gmail or Firefox does not have a selector box on the advanced page for
"show picture web address" like Internet Explorer or Outlook Express
(whichever) has.

I ran all of my virus programs ... and ... zilch.

Sooo ... I went at it in a different way.

I searched Google and found a small program called "Interclue" ...
which I downloaded and installed.

This program works when you mouse over a picture on the Web by showing
some small icons to the right of the picture ... when clicked on they
pop-up a page with the picture embedded in it.

Then at the top task bar you can enlarge it to full size, use your
right click "Save As" option to copy it to your desktop, or, copy it
to your clip board.

Its neat.

I still don`t know why the script instead of a picture started
suddenly but I worked around it with this new program.

Thanks for making the little light above my head to go on .... it made
me use my noggin for thinking instead of just to grow hair on.

B/t/w ... did you know that if you sprinkle flower seeds in your hair
and add a little water you instantly become a "Blooming Idiot".
(Grin).

As ever,

LiL OL Me

Teri Lee