-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Getting IP Address over the Internet

  • From: LARRY SOUTHERLAND <larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 17:20:21 -0700 (PDT)

Your dynamic IP address changes when (1) you reboot or (2) your lease on that
range of IP addresses expires.  I will forward your question to a friend of
mine
who is a software/technology guru and see if he has any ideas/answers.  He is
the guy from whom I learned about leased IP addresses.  He is "the man" when it
comes to things like this.