-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Vista vs SP3

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 00:44:11 -0400

Aha!  I provided the link, but didn't check the page beforehand.  It looks
like they're only supporting the new Firefox version 3 which is still in
beta.  There's a link just below the 'Add to Firefox' button that takes you
to their non-Mozilla home page where you can get the version for Firefox 2,
which most of us non-adventurous types should still be using (although I
will confess that I have both installed).       lol

I'm apparently running the last version they made for Firefox 2.x, which is
version 1.0.1 of this extension.  You can either go to their homepage or to
Mozilla's back versions page for this extension to get it.

http://urandom.ca/nosquint/
or
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/2592

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"