-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Re: Bios System.

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 00:43:38 -0400

When you first start the computer, it tells you what manufacturer BIOS
software you're system is using. All the BIOS/CMOS is is software that
stores the initial settings for your computer. Look somewhere at the top of
the screen when you restart the computer and you should see a brand...
examples would be AWARD BIOS version xxxxx.

---Troth