-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Flash Player.

  • From: "Scott" <millop69@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:46:14 -0800

Lionel.
If I'm not mistaken, those two programs are used when your browser is open.
Browser meaning Internet Explorer or say, Firefox, like I use. These
programs are used in the viewing of animations in web pages. My thinking is
that since you have already installed the program, your World Time Clocks
should work without you having to open up Flashplayer first.
Of course, I could be WAAAAY off base here, and if so I sincerely apologize
for my ignorance.
If you want to find a program that is installed go into "Program Files" and
it should be in there.
Hope I have been helpful.
Scott.