-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Five Misunderstood Features in Windows Vista

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:30:39 -0400

The main article was tough enough to follow, but when I got to the tip
at the bottom left corner of page 4 (PDF file) I was convinced that I
was * * * * W A Y * * * *  out of my league.  What the h$%^ are they
talking about and how is talk like that supposed to convince me to try
Vista?

Please tell me that was not really written to reduce confusion amongst
the masses.  I am now more confused than I was before I clicked the
link.  Has that article been translated into English for the layman?

Don