-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox problems ScotsNewsletter link

  • From: "Sammi" <sammi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 16:37:12 -0600

My thoughts exactly. Thanks for the input. If I could afford XP-Pro I could
probably afford the new computer it would come on, LOL. Maybe by the time
they have longhorn out on the new ones, a miracle will have sent me the
price of the new computer. No way I can justify even XP-Pro when this is
just my little hobby.

Thanks again,

Sammi

Thanks for your input.