-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Find Replace feature

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 02:18:42 -0800

I would be happy to have one month with an electric bill of $150.00!

I won't even say how much mine are...(and there are only two of us) but if
$150. is good..you know it has to be HIGH!

I am going to get the electric company to come out and tell us what we need
to do to lower it.

It was just on the new tonight.. They are asking for two raises in rates and
the 'average' home will be paying $25 a month more..which means about $40-50
to us.

I think we need to get rid of the freezer and maybe the extra fridge.  This
is just nuts!

Rose