-=PCTechTalk=- Re: FW: Re: Outlook express attachements HELP PLEASE

  • From: Glen <glbbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:47:51 -0800 (PST)

The only other thing I can think of is along what
G-Man said.

Have you installed anything lately? Especially service
packs, Upgrade Internet Explorer, any thing from
microsoft?

How about this internal XP firewall? Is it running? I
know nothing of this....

Glen

--- Angela Cooke <angela.cooke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.geocities.com/locustchewed/outanabout.html