-=PCTechTalk=- Re: External Hard Drives

  • From: "Bob - \"The Keyboard Cowboy\"" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dswabc <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:10:38 -0500

I don't have a lot of experience with external hard drives.  The only product I
use is Maxtor's One Touch II as a backup drive.  I have two and they work
flawlessly.
Speaking of HDs, I found the problem with the computer here in
Cincinnati....well, my computer guy did -- I have a HD failing after three
years plus.  It's one of a pair hooked up as a RAID 0 array.  I ordered two
Western Digital 500 GB, 7200 SATA drives yesterday.  Oh happy day..........
d;~]

Regards,

Bob - "The Keyboard Cowboy"

Cincinnati, OH
Scottsdale, AZ

Thursday, February 22, 2007   3:06:57 PM
--==<<0>>==--

On Wednesday, February 21, 2007, 8:43:43 PM, you wrote:

d> You will likely get at least one positive comment
d> and one negative comment
d> about every major brand.  Just like you would if
d> asked what car was the
d> best.

d> Perhaps Gman or KBC or Mike has some links to
d> impartial reviews handy.

d> Don
d> --

d> Titusville (FL) High School Class of '68  40th
d> Reunion
d> Please join our Yahoo Group at:

d> ----- Original Message -----
d> From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
d> To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
d> Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 5:01 PM
d> Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- External Hard Drives

>> May I have a little feedback on which brand to
d> buy?  Who has good service,
>> good reputation, good product and good price?
d> Can I assume all will work
>> with Acronis?
>> Sandi

d>
d>
d> No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go
d> with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.
d> http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail
d> --
d> <Please delete this line and everything below.>

d> To unsub or change your email settings:
d> //www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk

d> To access our Archives:
d> //www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/