-=PCTechTalk=- Re: EndItAll2

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:11:53 -0700

Just put the .exe as an attachment to your email.  Forget
zipping it up.  And thanks!

Judith
__________________

Judith, I attempted to send it to you using WinZip and it was
taking a very
long time which seemed odd to me.  Anyway it failed to go saying
the size
exceeded server limits.  I thought that was the reason we zipped
it.  Maybe
I need to try again?  Or maybe you can tell me what I did wrong?
I selected
Enditall.exe, right clicked and checked WinZip and send by
e-mail.  It did
balk a bit about using an evaluation WinZip but that has never
stopped me
before from sending things.
Sandi