-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Device Manager?

  • From: "Bob - \"The Keyboard Cowboy\"" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tech Rose - LoveBytes <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:34:30 -0400

Thanks Rose.  You're right, most people can have the surgery and the side
benefit is they end up with nearly, if not, 20/20 vision.  Unfortunately, if
you've had RK or Lasic surgery, the chance of vision improvement reduces
significantly.  Having had a severe retina tear also increases my personal
risk....but the surgeon said the procedure went quite well.  We'll see what
happens.
Regards,

Bob - "The Keyboard Cowboy"
     ,,,,
     Ô¿Ô¬'
Cincinnati, OH
Scottsdale, AZ

Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know
too much to learn something new.

--  Og Mandino