-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Deleting Front Page

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 00:41:14 -0400

I've installed and uninstalled many versions of FP over and over on my
machines and never had any problems.  I don't see uninstalling FP as any
different or more risky than uninstalling any other program.  Just
remember, when you uninstall ANY program and Windows tells you a file it
wants to remove may be shared with other programs and asks if you want
to remove it, say NO.

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop