-=PCTechTalk=- Re: .DBX e-mail

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Janet <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 08:37:06 -0700

Janet,
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking.  If memory serves me correctly,
Win.rar is a compression/archive code or program.  Any dbx file can be saved in
any of the compression algorithms and then restored.   You can't use Win.rar to
open the dbx file, though, you need the program that created it.......e-mail
program, etc.

Tell us more about what you want to do...........

   Regards from

 Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
           ,,,,,,,,
          Ô¿Ô¬
    Cincinnati, Ohio
 Scottsdale, Arizona
 Saturday  7/22/2006  8:33:26 AM

 "[T]he argument of flexibility...goes something like this: The Constitution is
over 200 years old and societies change. It has to change with society, like a
living organism, or it will become brittle and break. But you would have to be
an idiot to believe that."

 --  Justice Antonin Scalia