-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cumulative Update for Windows Media Center for Windows Vista

  • From: Becky kane <bekkykane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:44:29 -0700 (PDT)

Could you add me to your group please :-) . I think I would  say thats a good
idea :-) .

  God Bless
  Becky

Mike the mod <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Becky,
I'm glad to be able to help.

Vista like most Microsoft OS's (operating system)
is not perfect and probably never will be as Windows is
the most popular OS and the bigest target for attacks.

The Critical updates are the only ones I try to keep up with.

Microsoft is already rumored to be working on IE8

I don't think we will ever catch up

Cheers

mike the mod