-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CrystalDMI download- freeware

  • From: "Matt Moceri" <matt.moceri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 17:44:26 -0400

Roger,
You should see my chainsaw!  Using my hands with my power tools is what I do
best.  Those are the tools I'm good with.  Before my serious bout with cancer,
it was building houses that I enjoyed.  23 of them to be exact.  Only one on
spec.  All the other were custom builds for usually happy customers.  Now that
my computer is working good (knock on wood) I'm board.

Matt