-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Could you explain what Ghost does

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:16:48 -0400

Ghost is an imaging program. All it does is allows you to make an image of your
hard drive. Not much different than just backing up to CD-R, but the MAIN and
VERY IMPORTANT difference is that you can make the image easily with a few
clicks to many differnt medias and you can do it from DOS.
---Troth