-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Copying tables in Microsoft Word 2000

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 23:58:25 -0400

exactly.. but the school gave us a table format to use that they felt looked
good and then said to copy and paste it into the school application online.
On the place where they want you to paste it, it warns to be careful because
format could change but they dont say have to fix or avoid it.

I think I will just type the resume in there and forget about how they
suggested to do it in a table.  They need to provide a clue as to how to
copy and paste it correctly.

cristy