-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cookies

  • From: "John E." <eejohne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:08:57 -0800 (PST)

I was hoping to see an answer to this post as I don't
really understand what IE is doing. Your "real"
cookies are located at C:\WINDOWS\Cookies. The
"cookies" in temp. internet files seem to be pointers
or commands to those cookies in C:\WINDOWS\Cookies.
All of the subfolders are backups or dynamic
duplicates of some sort. Why? Microsoft wouldn't do
something just to make it confusing would they?
John E.