-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computer won't reconize my external HDD..well?

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:15:23 -0400

I am pretty sure I never tried to burn any files from the external to
CD/DVD, never. And the path may had been to my internal HDD but I was able
to pull what I need from the external hdd from the link. Very weird stuff,
but hey I got what I needed off it, now I can format it. Appreciate the info
on the quick removal..have a super weekend.