-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Collapse/Expand Message not working

  • From: "Glo" <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 02:35:30 -0700

I'm in Outlook Express.  I was just going to reboot when your message came,
and all of a sudden everything is working again!!  I just left for a moment
to give my husband his meds, when I got back all was well.  Maybe I'm losing
my mind?!!  I'm sure glad you're online tonight, I need this exchange or I'd
be crying by now from frustration!  Thanks for being here.  Also, thanks to
Rose for the referral to Paint Shop Photo Album 5, which looks like
something I'd like to have, but I may not be up to learning a new program
right now, what with my husband's being so ill, that's what this is all
about. So I thank you both very much and may be back with more questions.
~Glo