-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Can't open PDF in IE7

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:13:40 -0500

It's not the version of IE that needs to be updated.  It's Acrobat.  It
appears that IE is confusing the two, though.  If you already have Acrobat
Reader 9, the needs of IE should already be fulfilled.

If you installed the reader first and then followed that with Acrobat 6 STD,
it could be that the second install took over the association and is the
cause of the confusion.  I would first try installing the Reader over itself
to see if it can reclaim the association.

Peace,
Gman