-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Calibration for Targus mouse?

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 10:58:32 -0400

That would be a function of the software and/or driver that came
with the mouse.   If you installed it by plugging it in and letting
Windows "find new hardware" try this...

1.  Uninstall any mouse driver and associated software that you may
have installed.

2.  Unplug/disconnect the mouse from the computer.

3.  Put the CD that came with the mouse in the CD drive.

4. When the installation program starts make the appropriate
selections to install the device and its associated software.

5.  Reboot the computer and connect/plug-in the new mouse when
directed.

During installation and setup you should be given the opportunity to
adjust speed, acceleration, orientation and other settings, if not,
in the systray (notification area) you should have an icon to open
the mouse software and do so.

Don