-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Calibrating for Color

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:12:46 -0400

oh!! let me know!!
I have a friend, and we were comparing what we saw! and what others saw! she
would pick a color from the psp pallette - and send it out - and it was
surprising how many different computer's saw it different than each other.
altho - I used color cop and psp and the colors came out the same number on
them for me - but not the same number that she used - and we were almost all
off in what our psp said the color was on our computers'!!
this is an interesting subject!!
Cris