-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CDRom sound ?

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:05:42 -0500

Rats!!! if everything is plugged in and turned on, it has to be something more
complicated.
mine was on mute right on the sound tab where Trevnal had you look.

cris
  From: "Hank" <hdka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Hi, I was thinking my CdRom was gone as I could put in a audio disk and it
  wouldn't make any sound even though it showed it was playing, I checked all
  the wires still couldn't get it to work, It would and will play if I save
  the song to the HDD first and play it from there. I bought a CD Rewriter and
  it does the same thing. Does this mean that the sound card is gone or have I
  got something set wrong in the setting?
  Sincerely Yours,
  Hank